terça-feira, julho 14, 2009

I almost forgot about this blog!

I went to add a comment in Wolfram´s blog, who is currently working in China and it asked me for a google account... then, heeeyyy, I found you again my old friend! :D
It was nice to read some old stuff from when I was going to university or just funny sayings. As a matter of fact, I felt like writing here again. I´ve been writing only on my dream journal lately... but is not shared.

I´m currently living in Hamburg, Germany. Is the third city that I´m living here in Germany... and to be honest the one I like most. However, I´m not sure if I´ll stay here for as long as my visa lasts. I might leave earlier... don´t know if I´m up to stay here for the whole winter time. bleh. Summer in Europe is a lot of fun though and I´m having a great time! To live here is a totally different experience than the last times when I was only traveling around Europe.

My next stop will be Thailand! I´m heading there for a couple of weeks in october... I´ll see how it feels like to be there and if I can see myself living there I will leave Germany earlier than I first planned and move to Thailand... take a thai vegetarian food course or a thai massage one... learn anything from their culture.

who knows where the wind will blow afterwards? africa? oceania?

"what do you want to do tonight, brain?
the same thing we do every night:
try to take over the world!"


bellow are pictures of some amazing places I´ve been on the last years.









Um comentário:

Wolfram Späth disse...

Olá!
Thank you for all the nice comments.. Of the places I only recognize the greek island santoriny, that I also love very much.. the rest I don't know!
Greetings Wolfram